Go to footer

Photo de serveur

Lieu de rencontre ouvert à tous en lecture.
Il faut s'enregistrer pour y écrire.

Photo de serveur

Message par Silma » Lun 14 Oct 2013 18:29

Lu sur le forum officiel : http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/236/index/17440953

Brettoell2 a écrit : Hi yall ..id like to ask all of you to join me in praag/cw on october 18th-21st ( exact date and time will be updated soon)

id really like everyone to just gather around on that day so i can take a screenshot in order to remember this game forever. i only have a few requests

1: Please no killing/fighting/naked slapping/ punting/ in the time period of the screenshots, i know its alot to keep it in but try your best not be your daily troll for 5 mins (even less) then you can all go bat**** crazy on eachother.

2: if anyone knows on how i can get the hack to fly that would be ver great so i can take a large area top down screenshot aswell, or if anyone has it available and doesnt mind doing it for me.

3: and last but not least tell everyone in guild, your inner circle, friends , yo mama and papa and sista to come join in this memorable moment.

once the pics are taken ill be sure to putem up on the warhammer FB page for you all.

may chaos and order bring balance to your Sweetrolls....

En résumé, photo de groupe le 18 octobre 21h (il n'a pas précisé son fuseau horaire...) à Praag ou à Déso, avec interdiction de taper les moches pendant la photo ! :tarte:
Silma
Azulrinn

Message(s) : 480

Retour vers Index du forum

Retour vers Place publique